Recommendation to Parents
Parents are advised to apply at least one week in advance for obtaining Birth / character / Transfer Certificate and Railway concession.
- Parents are expected to co-operate with the school authorities by enforcing regularity, punctuality and discipline. They are to ensure that the children prepare their lessons and take active and keen interests in school activities.
- Parents are expected to sign messages, progress report, or any other similar documents when requested. They should keep a watch on the reports in the calendar . Explanation for absence should be written in the school calendar only.
- Parents and guardians are requested to notify the school of any change in their address or telephone number.
- While communicating with the Head of the school, parents are requested to mention in the letter, the class and section of their children.
- Parents/ guardians or other persons are not allowed to see the pupils or seek interview with the teachers during the school hours.
- Parents are requested not to send their children to school, if they are suffering from any contagious or infectious disease.
- Parents are particularly urged to see that their children come to school dressed cleanly and tidily in full school uniform. They should provide them with necessary reading books, pencils, erasers etc.
- Girl-students should not wear any gold ornaments in the school.