Recommendation to Students
- It is the duty of every student:-
- to become an educated and cultured citizen and to do the greatest possible for our country.
- to study diligently and to be punctual in attendance . Success is not possible unless a pupil studies at least three to four hours each day at home. "Silence prayer and perseverance" are the indispensable conditions for success in studies.
- to obey the instructions of the principal and the teachers without question.
- to come to school with all necessary textbooks and writing materials and to be duly prepared for the lessons.
- to come to school clean , well-groomed and neatly dressed. Pupils coming without full uniform or dressed in a casual manner will not be admitted to the class rooms.
- to keep his place clean and tidy in the classroom.
- to enter the classroom and take the place immediately after the bell rings . To enter and leave the classroom only with the teacher`s permission.
- to sit upright during the lessons , not to lean on his elbows or slouch , to listen attentively to the teacher`s explanation and other pupil`s answer and not to talk or let his attention go astray.
- to stand up when the teachers or principal enters or leaves the room.
- to stand in attention when answering the teachers, to sit down only with teacher`s permission & to raise his / her hand if he/she wishes to answer or ask questions.
- to take accurate notes in his assignment books or home work note book and to show these notes to his/her parents, to do all homework unaided.
- to be respectful to the principal and teachers and greet them politely and courteously.
- to be polite to elders, to behave properly in school, in the streets and public places.
- to protect school property, to be careful of his personal things and belongings of his colleagues.
- to be attentive and considerate to old people, small children , the weak and sick , to give them a seat in the bus or train or to make way for them in the street being helpful in every way.
- to obey the parents, to help in the case of younger brothers and sisters.
- to carry the school calendar with him/ her always and to present it when required by the principal or teacher.
- to cherish the honour of his/her school and class, to defend it as his/her own.
- to avoid going to bathroom during class hours except for very special reasons.
- not to move in the premises or in any other classroom which is not of his / her own.
- not to leave school premises without prior permission.